Manages supervisor’s day-to-day operations meeting the service levels requirements for the warehouse. Develops and implements effective policies and procedures aimed at achieving the Department’s mission and goals related to supply chain management, to include inventory control; property disposal; auditing/quality assurance; and, warehousing. Travel may be required.
This is a 2nd shift position from 4:00pm-2:00am (times may vary)
1. Manages the overall aspects of the facility to include returns, receiving, warehouse, production, quality, facilities, inventory and administration for your shift.
2. Coaches and mentors supervisors to achieve department standards and efficiencies of meeting inventory standards of 99.9% accuracy.
3. Ensures supervisor’s receives adequate training to be successful in performing their job duties.
4. Maintain proper workflow through efficient use of space and personnel following directives of Operations Manager.
5. Responsible for safety, employees, material handling, inventory, capital asset and expense management.
6. Leads and manages warehouse operations and employees while ensuring exceptional customer service
7. Complete supervisor performance appraisals in accordance with company timelines.
8. Understand, implement, and carry out all Company policies, procedures, and standards.
9. Responsible for performance of exempt supervisors, providing feedback verbally and in writing
10. Responsible for establishing work schedules, assigning jobs, training staff, coaching, counseling and creating a culture that supports high employee morale.
11. Continuously monitor the performance and activities of the warehouse through the use of KPIs, with a primary focus on cost controls.
12. Stand in for the Manager during Holidays / Sickness as required
13. Ensure a clean and safe work environment, in accordance with plant operating standards and internal and external regulations.
14. Evaluate daily workload by department to control labor hours.
15. Be able to use and understand WMS.
16. Ability to use and understand RF scanner for daily use.
17. Address complaints and resolve problems.
18. Perform other duties as assigned.