Forklift Operators are responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. Forklift Operators are accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler/Puller and Checker duties. Ability to work weekends/holidays/Overtime may be required.
1. Receives, unpacks, checks, and stores merchandise or materials.
2. Operates forklift, pallet jack (manual or electric). Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
3. Packs, crates, and ships products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly line.
4. Prep product and palletize materials for safe storage until needed by production and/or manufacturing.
5. Put-aways must be completed in a timely manner and in assigned locations with a damaged free.
6. Complete material pull-lists daily with 99% accuracy according to company guidelines.
7. Complete material outbound transfers daily with 99% accuracy according to company guidelines.
8. High awareness of safety practices and attention to detail.
9. As a team member, clean packaging equipment and machine parts
10. As a team member, stack cases if required
11. This individual shall work independently, as well as, in a team oriented environment.
12. When workload allows, participate in general housekeeping activities, including end of shift cleanup.
13. This individual shall perform other duties as assigned by supervision.
• GED or HS diploma and/or minimum of 6 months or prior experience on the job operating a Forklift in a warehouse setting and a minimum of 1 year of related experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment. Good safety record.
• Experience in order pulling/stacking/inventory control preferred.
• Feel comfortable around electronic and computerized devices.
• Ability to read, respond and communicate in English is required.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.