The Purchase Order Administrator’s primary focus is creating and maintaining accurate purchase orders in the ERP system. The Purchase Order Administrator will work closely with the sourcing, planning and AP teams to keep all POs accurate and up to date, driving clean supplier metrics and eliminating discrepancies/risks at the scheduling, receiving and invoicing levels.
1. Efficiently and accurately creates all purchase orders.
2. Maintains all purchase order data, incorporating schedule and other updates from buyers in a timely manner. Supports planners by managing changes to schedules and keeping a log of active risks/schedule issues including actions required from buyers or planners.
3. Creates and maintains expected receiving reports to drive efficiency at receiving sites and help buyers proactively address any delivery issues with suppliers. Provides all inbound data to help planners and buyers facilitate receiving issue resolutions.
4. Provides internal Quality teams with expected receiving reports and track inspections on inbound items to prevent receiving/put-away hold at the DCs. Escalates to buyers any inbound items that have not been inspected.
5. Maintains and audits specific Supplier Master Data fields in the ERP to drive Purchase Order and Forecast accuracy by working with Buyers and Planners.
6. Coordinates with Accounts Payable and Buyers to resolve invoice price discrepancies.
7. Other processing and reporting duties as assigned to support planning and sourcing teams.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.