Imagine going to work every day knowing that you’re helping to change someone’s life for the better. How would that make you feel? If you answered… amazing, then a career at Medifast might be a perfect fit for you!
We’re looking for talented, driven individuals who are looking to pursue a rewarding career in the health and wellness industry. If you’re passionate about helping people, changing lives and making a difference, we encourage you to review our current opportunities and apply to be part of our team!
Sanitation Supervisor is responsible for the Supervision and direction of one shift of the Sanitation Department. Manages all assigned activities that support and maintain company Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures. Supervise, implement, execute and educate the sanitation workforce in the proper and effective sanitation processes to ensure effective food safety, food defense, and Quality Sanitation System Practices.
1. Ensure sanitation cleaning processes are according to established specifications and guidelines as provided by the chemical cleaning company of Ecolab. Training of employees on proper chemical handling and cleaning procedures.
2. Ensure all equipment and facilities are properly cleaned and sanitized and ready for use to meet production schedules.
3. Ensure that the facility is in compliance with all company, local, state and federal food sanitation standards.
4. Prepare for and participate in third party audits, ensuring that a pass rating is achieved at all times.
5. Ensure sustainable Internal Quality Audits scores. Monitor and conform to corrective action details.
6. Prepare work schedules and employee duty assignments as required to meet the plants sanitation requirements.
7. Ensure proper recording of all required documents relating to Sanitation Processes, are completed and maintained. Employee tasks sheets are generated, completed, and signed as required.
8. Responsibilities include building, grounds, production equipment, and Target 100 programs.
9. Maintain a stable sanitation workforce that is properly trained in all aspects of plant and equipment cleaning.
10. Generate, implement the Sanitation Master Schedule and Plan that’s executable on a daily, weekly, monthly.
11. Manage supply operating inventory. Ensure the operational functions of equipment.
12. Assign and monitor breaks. Monitor time keeping in the Ultipro systems.
13. Ensures GMP’s, SSOP’s, SOP’s and work instructions are followed as required.
14. Maintain employees records and provide employees with feedback on: Tardiness, Absenteeism, and Performance one on ones,
15. Ensure direct and indirect implementation of (KPI’s) issued to Supervisor and Direct Reports.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing employees in a Sanitation or manufacturing environment required
· HACCP certification and Food Safety, GMP, SQF background preferred
· MS Office experience required