This position works with several departments both internal and external to ensure material movement of product, raw materials, packaging, and mail items. Will provide direct and indirect supervision warehouse employees as it pertains to specific workflow, daily assignments including but not limited to ensuring data integrity in our computer systems, investigating inbound receiving issues and their root causes, troubleshooting general warehouse service failures and implementing solutions, ensure smooth flow of inventory throughout warehouse (includes receiving, inspection, put-away, picking, packing, shipping, billing, and HAZMAT.
The hours of this position is from 10:00am-6:30pm (hours may vary).
1. Coordinate activities to ensure the productivity, quality, and safety of Shipping/Receiving Department
2. Lead a team of employees, assigning daily tasks as necessary. Ensure that Ship/Rec team works efficiently while minimizing downtime.
3. Create team-building activities and motivate individuals on assigned team.
4. Perform routine quality checks to ensure that goods receive/ship meet or exceed corporate quality guidelines.
5. Ensure that all employees are properly trained in their job duties.
6. Perform all necessary documentation to include: BOL, Transfer Order, Generate Pick, Register Pick.
7. Generate and process control Transfer Orders, Production Picks, Receive PO’s.