The mission of the inventory specialist is to maintain accurate inventory counts within WMS, properly manage inventory statuses, and to communicate inventory levels via daily and weekly reports.
This position is on 2nd shift from 4:00pm-2:00am
1. Perform daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts of inventory
2. Maintain Inventory reports – i.e. DOH, Low Stocks, Non-Inventory Supplies, Packaging
3. Participation in all Physical Inventories to include preparation, counting and performing counts, recording data, and assisting auditors with a goal of 99.9% success rate
4. Daily - analyze and prepare BOM/KIT inventories to maintain necessary inventory levels
5. Maintain item LOT tracking and stock rotation
6. Operate forklift or scissor lift as needed to perform job responsibilities
7. Utilize Excel for reporting and tracking
8. Use WMS, ERP and other systems to maintain and report inventory levels
9. Utilize Outlook/email to communicate inventory data both internally and externally with proper business etiquette
10. Ability to use and understand RF scanner to perform cycle counting and related tasks
11. Receive and ship inventory
12. Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED required. 1 year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of Education and Experience. Must be able to read and write English and be able to follow written and verbal directions. Must be able to perform Physical requirement of position (see requirements listed below).