Directs warehouse activities to include returns, receiving, production, shipping and bulk shipping activities for the organization by performing them personally or through other team members.
This is a 2nd shift position from 4:00pm-2:00am
1. Establishes operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming customer orders, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping flow rack inventory with an average of 2400 orders per day.
2. Ability to motivate others and help to reach the hourly quota according to the set standards for an average of 98% completion rate per hour.
3. Oversees training of all new hires within their department.
4. Enforce safety rules and oversee housekeeping of their immediate responsible areas to be completed at the end of each daily shift.
5. Oversees cross training to move in and out of all areas within their responsible areas.
6. Motivating department employees for activities which are measured by total participating number with a goal of 85% participation rate per area.
7. Assist the Warehouse Supervisor in completion of employee evaluations.
8. Process in 100% of all packages by verifying addresses and contents by quantity, style, and condition.
9. Move packages into the facility to meet or exceed the set standard of the day 95% of the time.
10. Follow up on inaccurate, missing, or damaged goods on all incoming packages daily.
11. Make sure documentation meets all levels (State and Federal) of guidelines.
12. Schedule deliveries for a smooth operation throughout the day and in a timely manner for delivery.
13. Examines outgoing packages/pallets to verify they meet quality specification averaging 5-20 pallets per day.
14. Responsible for end of day closeout carriers and tracking info to assigned groups.
15. Responsible for bulk inventory management for printed material to be inventoried on a quarterly basis.
16. Operate lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area throughout the day.