The Business Leader Account Manager offers VIP like services to our field Business Leaders as an extension of our Business Support Team. The Business Leader Account Manager will partner with assigned Business leaders to drive business. The Business Leader Account Manager will be responsible for assisting with escalating issues, providing recommendations for exception requests, and taking ownership of assigned Business leader’s needs. Additionally, the Business Leader Account Manager will identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve overall service level agree
1. Creates an environment where OPTAVIA Corporate, our Coaches and Clients, and the Business Support Team ultimately succeed and with providing an exceptional experience.
2. Displays effective leadership by partnering with internal teams to provide exceptional service and resolve issues and requests. Will take the lead in obtaining necessary information to assist the Coach.
3. Works closely with assigned Business Leaders to build relationships with the Business leaders by understanding their motivations and goals, and updating them regularly.
4. Identifies areas of opportunity to improve existing policies and procedures. Works closely with the Business Leader Support Manager to create and implement new SOP’s.
5. Prepares and delivers reporting on performance as well as key metrics requested by Business Leader.
6. Develops reports using the commission engine and IT reports to provide information as needed. Manages a library of reports that can be shared across entire team.
7. Develops and maintains status as a subject matter expert in all facets of OPTAVIA, Policies and Procedures, Compensation Plan, and business rules.
8. Builds rapport and maintains open communication channels with Business leaders for the purpose of providing exceptional service while delivering on service level agreements.
9. Pulls reports and analyzes data to help guide Business Leaders and identify areas of opportunity for improvement in their businesses.
10. Reviews exception requests and makes decisions, within authority limit, coming from the Field. Will also make recommendations to the Business Leader Support Manager on exception requests outside authority limit.
11. Proactively makes monthly outbound phone calls to check in with Business leaders and asses their needs.
12. Expert in all Field initiatives and can easily explain promotion qualifications and Terms and Conditions.