The QA/QC Specialist is mid- level service professional that provides an exceptional customer service experience to our external clients by reviewing agent quality assurance forms, sending correspondence to both internal and external clients, initiate retrieval of foreign materials providing program and product information, resolving issues, and other service related tasks. Will handle 40-60 QA/QC ticket submissions per day in the Company’s Client Solutions Center that receives over 1 million calls and emails per year.
1. Reviews all product complaint forms submitted via UCART and Hybris.
2. Sends correspondence to internal and external clients as status of client concerns. Conveys the outcomes of information gathered for research and the subsequent outcome.
3. Adjusts and/or clarifies submissions for accuracy from agents. Provides direct feedback to agents electronically and verbally as needed with manager approval.
4. Responsible for retrieval of foreign materials that could be examined by both internal and external laboratories.
5. Follows up via phone and/or email with clients when needed.
6. Logs information in multiple systems that will later be quantified by Regulatory and presented in monthly meeting as progress or areas of opportunity.
7. Participates in monthly meetings: Legal, Scientific and Clinical Affairs, Regulatory, Manufacturing, etc.
8. Assists with development of process flow and communication to Client Solutions Center floor.
9. Plays a crucial role supporting the Food Safety and Regulatory departments with intake of QA issues, researching concerns and acting as a liaison between QA and our clients.
10. Monitors quality trends for any abnormalities and alerts the QA team.