The Business Administration Specialist handles escalated Client & Coach issues directly from Client Support & Business Support lines to ensure service excellence standards are being met by providing feedback, assisting with questions, and resolving escalated issues. Additionally, this role will provide concierge-like service to our Field of OPTAVIA Coaches; will act as a business partner and assist OPTAVIA Coaches to achieve their business goals and provide similar experience for our cross-functional teams by providing support as well as advanced knowledge of systems and processes.
Provides support by processing 60+ tickets escalated daily from the frontline support teams and externally in a timely manner; manages occasional follow-up via outbound phone calls and emails to OPTAVIA Coaches, Business Leaders, and Clients daily. Will work with various departments to find timely and accurate resolutions to Client and OPTAVIA Coach issues and ensure proper approvals are documented. Responsible to resolve, track, identify, and communicate effectively with Clients, OPTAVIA Coaches, franchisees, external vendor partners, and Management to ensure the OPTAVIA Experience is delivered and trending is quickly identified and surfaced to the proper channels.
1. Responds to internal and external mailbox requests, within a timely and professional manner within stated service levels.
2. Provides exemplary service externally and to the frontline support teams.
3. Adheres to multiple guidelines set by the Quality Assurance Program in order to provide the Ultimate Client Experience. Meets or exceeds Quality metrics per department guidelines.
4. Responsible for reporting and documenting quality assurance and control issues.
5. Ensures that Field Administration’s incoming telephone inquiries are addressed within stated service levels.
6. Completes any outstanding administrative requests within stated service levels while also ensuring all weekly and monthly finalization requirements are met.
7. Assists OPTAVIA Coaches with their business needs by handling incoming calls. Will make outgoing calls to specific coaches to assist driving specific results (renewals, etc.).
8. Completes recoveries, changes, renewals, direct deposits, monthly reports, etc. accurately and timely according to established service levels.
9. Conducts research for all compliance related inquiries, as well as regular audits, manages and resolves in depth issues across business lines.
10. Responsible for maintaining an extensive knowledge of products, policies and procedures of Company and department, to include international markets. Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for any CSC function and procedure across all business lines, to include international.
11. Demonstrates exceptional listening and comprehension skills with the ability to manage Client, OPTAVIA Coach, Business Leader, Franchisee, and International requests and concerns in a timely and efficient manner while retaining the relationship.
12. Demonstrates proficiency in the following queues: Resolutions, Shipping Support, Field Administration, Returns, OPTAVIA Coach Success, Business Leader Support, Sales, & MWCC. May also be required to cross train for international markets.
13. Supports Finance in researching fraud accounts, canceling fraud orders, and adjusting volume for fraudulent OPTAVIA accounts and across business lines.
14. Researches, resolves, reports, and maintains confidential violations, alleged internal/external errors, and client/member complaints per Company policy and guidelines.
15. Develops and maintains strong partnerships with Contact Center, Accounting, IT, Distribution Centers, and Management in order to identify and resolve escalated issues in a timely manner and ensuring proper approvals are obtained.
16. Keeps accurate and detailed records of all communications with frontline support, Clients, OPTAVIA Coach/Business Leader, Franchisees, & International.
17. Completes all vendor documents timely and accurately and follows up on payment status and additional information needed to obtain payments for reported claims.
18. Maintains an exceptional knowledge base on products and services, along with the ability to research complex issues through available tools and resources across multiple departments (Tech Team, Accounts Receivable, Distribution Centers, Shipping Couriers, etc.).
19. Supports events and convention as needed.