OPTAVIA is a community of like-minded, like-hearted people who help steer others to success along their journeys to Optimal Health™ & Wellbeing. The Recognition Specialist will support corporate recognition of OPTAVIA Coaches through the implementation of recognition and appreciation programs. These programs are designed to acknowledge a Coach’s accomplishments along the Optimal Wellbeing Path, and promote a sense of appreciation and partnership between the company and field of Coaches dedicated to helping their Coaches and Clients live their best lives possible.
1. Solicit new materials from achieving Coaches for online, print, and event recognition purposes, coordinating with appropriate cross-functional teams to ensure proper representation.
2. Review proofs and final content of all HQ and field-facing recognition, validating accuracy, and correcting as needed.
3. Maintain, with critical attention, tracking of rewards for recognition program ordering (pins, awards, etc.). Work collaboratively with Finance, Purchasing, and Vendors to follow processes and ensure Rewards are sent in a timeline manner.
4. Continually monitor Recognition processes to spot areas of opportunity and refine practices to gain efficiencies.
5. Strategize with Communications, Social Media, and Creative partners to develop and execute impactful achieving OPTAVIA Coach highlights.
6. Monitor and respond, within one business day, to all Coach inquiries and requests pertaining to Recognition, determining effective, long-term solutions to recurring issues.
7. Through the Coach Success Process, develop success-sharing initiative to familiarize internal partners with most recent emerging -- and consistent -- leaders in the OPTAVIA Field.
8. Build relationships with OPTAVIA Coaches by seeking preferences, finding special touches, i.e. personal phone calls, surprise gifts, etc. to tailor recognition to achievers.
9. Become knowledgeable in the OPTAVIA Compensation Plan and understand the behaviors that promote a Coach’s progress along the Optimal Wellbeing Path.
10. Support execution of business-driving incentives and promotions, i.e. communications, drawings, etc.
11. Research, on an ongoing basis, best practices of fellow direct selling organizations, garner field response, and present trends for consideration through the Coach Success Process in future program(s).