The Graphic Designer, Digital is a member of the in-house OPTAVIA Creative Team that will design and create brand approved visual graphics for a variety of Field facing marketing and communication needs. This position will assist in the creative development of visuals while adhering to OPTAVIA brand standards.
This role will also be responsible for email template design, coding, and other aspects of email marketing initiatives for OPTAVIA. In addition to designing and assortment of digital creative assets for Social Media (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, infographics, etc.). The Digital Graphic Designer will also assist in the design of graphics needed for our different platforms, such as OPTAVIA ANSWERS, OPTAVIA SHARE, and OPTAVIA BUZZ.
1. Collaborates with field marketing and communication team to develop design strategy and execute accurate and effective email graphics, social and training visuals for OPTAVIA Coaches and Clients.
2. Designs and produces graphic content for emails across all OPTAVIA field marketing initiatives.
3. Generates brand approved graphic banners and/or other forms of digital media as necessary. Producing creative assets for OPTAVIA SHARE, BUZZ, ANSWERS, CONNECT, and more.
4. Supports the OPTAVIA social media team by assisting with template design and producing social media creative assets throughout the year and during events.
5. Produces visually creative solutions through brainstorm meetings, current design trends, and knowledge of the OPTAVIA’s mission and vision.
6. Approaches projects and assignments with creativity, flexibility, understanding of revision process within cross functional teams, and a positive attitude and willingness to go above and beyond for the Coach Field.
7. Establishes good chemistry, productive, and respectful team relationships with OPTAVIA team, cross functional teams, and Creative Manager to ensure creative solutions to business challenges are uniquely compelling and OPTAVIA Coach and Client centric.
8. Meets creative process timelines and deadlines established for all creative projects and maintains an accurate daily status of all current design projects, in an environment with continuously evolving priorities.
9. Ensures high campaign deliverability/open rates through monitoring and enhancements of design.
10. Attends and shares learning from ongoing education workshops (in person and/or webinar based) to stay current with design trends, software, and techniques.
Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
Extensive knowledge of current website design trends and techniques.
Organized, detail orientated, dependable with a great attitude.