The Business Leader Support Manager leads a team of Account Managers that provide VIP like services to our Business Leaders as an extension of our Business Support Team. The Business Leader Support Manager will partner with internal teams to create, modify and enforce SOP’s to meet and exceed organizational SLA’s. The Business Leader Support Manager will be responsible to review and make decisions, within authority limit, for exceptions coming from our Field. Additionally, the Business Leader Support Manager will identify opportunities and lead projects that will provide a better user experience for the Field.
1. Creates an environment where OPTAVIA corporate, our Coaches and Clients, and Team ultimately succeed and with an exceptional experience.
2. Provides effective leadership, direction and coaching to direct and indirect reports including, but not limited to, delegating, staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations and terminations.
3. Increases team operational efficiencies and process streamlining with a focus on optimizing resources
4. Creates and maintains complete and thorough documentation for all processes, procedures and tasks for all activities within Business Leader Support as needed through documented S.O.Ps.
5. Prepares and delivers weekly reporting on team’s performance as well as key metrics such as requests, response rate, and types of escalations
6. Develops, proposes, and implements changes to policies, processes, and overall experience for Coaches and Clients.
7. Develops and maintains status as a subject matter expert in all facets of OPTAVIA, Policies and Procedures, Compensation Plan, and business rules.
8. Builds rapport and maintains open communication channels with Business Leaders for the purpose of providing exceptional service while delivering on SLA’s
9. Pull reports and analyze data to help guide Business Leaders and identify areas of opportunity for improvement in their businesses.
10. Owns and maintains an evolving library of reports that is used to pull custom reporting for our Business Leaders.
11. Partners with the training team to develop internal team trainings and change management for new initiatives and process enhancements.
12. Partners with team to create seamless communication plans for changes to, and enhancements of, our Policies and Procedures as it pertains to delivery by Coach & Client Success Teams