Under the Supervision of the Warehouse Facilities Supervisor, the incumbent maintains a safe and ready work/production area for all staff to perform their job functions. Assures all equipment is maintained to operating standards while working to assure all safety measures are met.
1. Completion of minor carpentry, welding, plumbing, electrical, heating, painting, and assigned duties as scheduled on a daily basis.
2. Conduct routine monthly and weekly preventative maintenance inspections as assigned according to required company standards.
3. Look for areas of Safety concerns and report situations to reduce and/or eliminate accidents.
4. Conducts daily walk through of building grounds and reports all findings.
5. Maintain all conveyer systems and functions of the production line.
6. Act as backup to the Box Truck driver and sanitation as needed.
7. Responsible for delivery, completing routes in a timely fashion and interacting with customers.
8. Ensure that the assigned vehicle are maintained in a clean and safe condition, must have DOT pre-trip inspection filled out daily.
9. Loads and unloads products on to and off of truck.
10. Is responsible for preventative maintenance on assigned vehicle and follows up to ensure needed repairs are completed successfully and timely.
11. Change and clean the lights on the warehouse management pick line.
12. Replace and change out motors on the line (220-240V).
13. Replace lacing belts (bands/clips) on conveyor.
14. Adjust, prep and repair shankling on brownie cup operation.
15. Repair L-sealers on machines.
16. Ability to operate Powered Industrial Tools i.e. Forklift (sit down and walkie rider).
17. Replacing parts on the conveyor line (rollers, shams, bands, barrings, etc).
18. Performs other duties as assigned.
Ability to interpret and process work orders in a timely manner. Must be able to work with tools required to perform all job tasks and functions. Ability to follow both written and oral directions with minimal supervision. High School Diploma or GED and 2 years of General Maintenance / Construction Experience Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. Valid Drivers License required.