Forklift Operators are responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. Forklift Operators are accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler/Puller and Checker duties.
1. Receives, unpacks, checks, and stores merchandise or materials.
2. Operates forklift, pallet jack (manual or electric). Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
3. Packs, crates, and ships products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly line.
4. Prep product and palletize materials for safe storage until needed by production and/or manufacturing.
5. Complete material pull-lists daily
6. Complete material outbound transfers daily
7. High awareness of safety practices and attention to detail.