The OPTAVIA Tech Team works to provide a stellar experience to OPTAVIA’s Coaches, Clients and internal partners as a technical-support extension of the OPTAVIA Experience and Support Team. A Tech Team Specialist uses a combination of best-practice troubleshooting and advanced knowledge of OPTAVIA’s websites, web tools and systems to service inbound escalations from Coaches and Clients, provide training opportunities to increase usage and technical competency, and to proactively test new tools and enhancements through user acceptance testing (UAT).
This position addresses system access and log in challenges, inability to receive system-generated emails, errors or inaccuracies with Coach back office reporting, and general research and problem resolution with OPTAVIA’s websites, Coach back office suite, and 3rd party tools.
1. Quickly troubleshoots, diagnoses, and triages the Web and tech tool issues of OPTAVIA’s Coaches and Clients submitted via inbound calls, emails and Web forms. Submits work tickets and partners with Medifast IT and/or 3rd party vendors for advanced issue resolution.
2. Makes reactive outbound calls to Coaches and Clients in response to their submitted questions, concerns and issues with OPTAVIA’s Web and tech tools, including regular status updates for all requests not resolved within one (1) business day.
3. Ensures defects with Web and tech tools are effectively documented and keeps all relevant parties updated at each stage of the resolution lifecycle.
4. Participates in proactive planning and testing of OPTAVIA’s upcoming Web and technology releases through User Acceptance Testing (UAT), providing input on Coach and Client behavior and usage.
5. Seeks out and provides training opportunities to Coaches and Clients having difficulty using OPTAVIA’s Websites and other technology tools
6. Provides timely and accurate tracking and reporting of all activities for which responsibility has been assigned.
7. Proactively suggests solutions to challenges and provides recommendations to improve internal and external processes/procedures related to OPTAVIA’s technology systems.
8. Other related duties as assigned.