Provides concierge-like service to our Field of passionate OPTAVIA Coaches. Will act as a business partner and assist OPTAVIA Coaches to achieve their business goals while possessing a “can-do” attitude that will “Wow” our Field and help drive results. Additionally, Field Administration Specialist strive to provide a similar experience for cross functional teams, providing support as well as advanced knowledge of systems and processes.
As OPTAVIA strives to enhance our service offerings, this role will be critical in parallel testing and processing and will look for ways to improve our current processes and experience for OPTAVIA Coaches and internal team members.
1. Responds to internal and external mailbox requests by providing a documented response within stated service levels.
2. Provides excellent customer service via accurate and comprehensive follow ups for each applicable issue.
3. Ensures that Field Administration’s incoming telephone inquiries are addressed within stated service levels.
4. Completes any outstanding administrative requests within is stated service levels while also ensuring all weekly and monthly finalization requirements are met.
5. Assists OPTAVIA Coaches with their business needs by handling incoming calls. Will make outgoing calls to specific coaches to assist driving specific results (renewals, W-9’s, etc.)
6. Research accuracy of weekly and monthly commission payouts as needed. Conducts research for all compliance related inquiries as well as regular audits.
7. Completes recoveries, changes, renewals, direct deposits, monthly reports, etc. accurately and timely according to established service levels.
8. Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree or greater preferred
2-3 years’ administrative/operational or account management experience required;
3 years’ experience using Excel. Advanced Excel knowledge preferred.
2-3 years of customer service experience required;
1-2 years’ experience working in a telephone service queue preferred;
Ability to multi-task;
Ability to foster relationships with business partners
Must be able to work with a sense of urgency;
Must possess strong attention to detail;
Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
Strong written and verbal communication skills;