To randomly inspect out-going small parcels to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Investigation of any discrepancies found with product and/or customer shipments.
The hours of this position is from 6:00am-2:30pm
1. Inspects out-going packages to assure 100% quality standards.
2. Responsible for packing and shipping special projects (Regional orders, Super Saturdays, Convention, etc.)
3. Ensures that the proper paperwork is being placed in customer orders.
4. Maintain a log book of all Kit BOM’s to ensure the DC is building to specifications.
5. Responsible for investigating and reporting on any quality issues found after or before receipt of inventory.
6. Maintain a spreadsheet at the WIM station noting pick errors by zone and by employee.
7. Assist Inventory team with counts and other inventory related functions.
8. Performs other duties assigned by team lead or management.
High School Diploma or GED required and 3-6 months related experience and/or training required. Must be able to work at a fast pace.