To assist with the movement of materials, both in-bound and out-bound to the facility. Materials are stored in warehouse area until needed on Warehouse floor. Once items are requested in Warehouse, drivers are responsible to safely move pallets of product to designation/staging areas for Warehouse staff to retrieve for filling customer orders. Responsible for movement of all materials throughout the facility.
The hours of this position is 4:00pm-12:30am.
1. Operates all forklift, pallet jack (manual or electric). Must be familiar and able to follow standard concepts, practices, and procedures in accordance with OSHA Safety and Forklift Regulations.
2. Able to load and unload trucks and complete internal movements by using several types of Forklift equipment daily at a weighted average greater than 12 pallets per hour.
3. Accurately moving of palletized materials for safe storage until needed by production and/or warehouse.
4. Inventory movements must be completed in a timely manner and in assigned locations. Communicate any inventory or location variances to Warehouse Team Lead or Warehouse Supervisor.
5. Maintain warehouse cleanliness by keeping areas organized and free of debris.
6. Back-fill for Bulk Shipping Specialist as needed.
7. Perform daily PIT checklist and maintain battery water levels in PIT equipment. Report any issues or concerns to Warehouse Team Lead or Warehouse Supervisor.
8. Maintain battery charging and rotation as needed.
9. Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED.
One year minimum experience on Electric lifts and must pass company certification. Must be able to read and write English and be able to follow written and verbal directions.