Imagine going to work every day knowing that you’re helping to change someone’s life for the better. How would that make you feel? If you answered… amazing, then a career at Medifast might be a perfect fit for you!
We’re looking for talented, driven individuals who are looking to pursue a rewarding career in the health and wellness industry. If you’re passionate about helping people, changing lives and making a difference, we encourage you to review our current opportunities and apply to be part of our team!
The Client Success Supervisor will be responsible for providing representatives with the tools and support needed to ensure customer service excellence and sales goals are met. Responsibilities will include developing, coaching, and supporting a highly effective team of Client Success Representatives (CSRs). This position will manage a staff of 10-15 CSRs to meet established KPIs including: scheduled adherence, call metrics, service levels, customer satisfaction percentages, and sales conversion rates based on departmental goals. Partner with internal customers to resolve escalated customer issues received through Executive complaints, OPTAVIA Coaches, Shipping Support inquiries, CSR escalations and QA/QC complaints.
1. Monitor inbound call volumes and manage CSRs to ensure service levels are being met at the team level. Quarterly Performance: 80% of calls/answered in 30 seconds or less.
2. Coach CSRs to maintain quality monitoring scores of at least 90% and coordinate with QA specialists maintain customer satisfaction scores of 85% or higher.
3. Reduce attrition by interviewing and hiring qualified CSR candidates. Continued partnership with internal teams to help identify and develop areas of opportunity for CSR’s to have a clear defined career path
4. Provide timely feedback to representatives regarding overall performance. Supervisors will meet with each team member on weekly basis to provide coaching and/or one on ones, in addition to real –time coaching and normal daily interactions.
5. Manages representatives to maintain a monthly scheduled adherence goal.
6. Provides effective leadership, direction and coaching to direct and indirect reports including, but not limited to, delegating, staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations and terminations.