Imagine going to work every day knowing that you’re helping to change someone’s life for the better. How would that make you feel? If you answered… amazing, then a career at Medifast might be a perfect fit for you!
We’re looking for talented, driven individuals who are looking to pursue a rewarding career in the health and wellness industry. If you’re passionate about helping people, changing lives and making a difference, we encourage you to review our current opportunities and apply to be part of our team!
The Trainer is responsible for ensuring a positive experience for our new hires during and through-out their tenure with Medifast/OPTAVIA. This includes participating in the new hire onboarding process, facilitating new hire training, and providing ongoing support for our Client Success Team in our Baltimore Headquarters location. This role will play an integral part in all aspects of internal training, quality, and content development for the OPTAVIA Experience and Support team. The OPTAVIA Experience & Support Trainer is responsible for onboarding and facilitating engaging new hire training for our Client Success team to ensure they are providing an exceptional experience for our OPTAVIA Coaches and Clients. This role is (or will become) a Subject Matter Expert in the OPTAVIA Way, Contact Center Software, and Customer Experience Skills.
Average new hire class size is 6-8.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• 2-4 years of demonstrated experience as a classroom trainer.
• 2-4 years of demonstrated knowledge and experience in the Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluate (ADDIE) instructional design model preferred or equivalent model.
• 2-4 years of experience developing and delivering customer service, and other ‘soft’ skill content.
• 2-4 years of demonstrated experience delivering technical systems training.
• Excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and written/oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a diverse audience.
• Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and adult learning principles.
• Familiarity with learning management software.
• Ability to create strong professional relationships with new hires and existing teams.
• Travel required – 5% of time.