Imagine going to work every day knowing that you’re helping to change someone’s life for the better. How would that make you feel? If you answered… amazing, then a career at Medifast might be a perfect fit for you!
We’re looking for talented, driven individuals who are looking to pursue a rewarding career in the health and wellness industry. If you’re passionate about helping people, changing lives and making a difference, we encourage you to review our current opportunities and apply to be part of our team!
• Work with internal team to apply social media strategy and best practices to the company platforms
• Contribute to the development of content creation for company’s social media platforms, including but not limited to, conceptualizing, designing and publishing content
• Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of media campaigns.
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results, utilizing advanced analytics.
• Support day to day initiatives for the corporate marketing team, including social media marketing, public relations, product marketing and graphic design
• Assist in the planning and execution of the Waterfront Wellness series
• Contribute toward strategic positioning and messaging documents including press and media materials
• Develop and execute online contests and social media campaigns
• Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt and present accordingly
• Identify influencers and leaders and engage them in brand activities
• Assist with planning and executing special events, if needed
• Junior or senior pursuing a bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or a related field of study.
• Strong organization skills and project management experience preferred.
• Exceptional writing and oral presentation skills are required.
• Ability to generate, share and follow through on creative ideas
• Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.