Customer Service Consultants are frontline service professionals that field incoming communications via phone, email & social media from OPTAVIA® Coaches. Customer Service Consultants support our OPTAVIA® Coaches by providing program and product information, resolving issues, managing OPTAVIA® Coach business calls, and providing educational and informational data to drive new and continued business. Customer Service Consultants are also responsible for managing a multitude of other service related tasks that vary through the monthly sales cycle as well as annually.
Customer Service Consultants handle 40-60 contacts per day through OPTAVIA®’s inbound sales and service telephone queues as well as outbound outreach and follow up to OPTAVIA® Coaches. Customer Service Consultants create the Ultimate Client Experience for our OPTAVIA® Coaches by delivering service in a professional and caring manner while meeting productivity standards established by the department.
Customer Service Consultants are trained to provide complex Client and OPTAVIA® Coach support for OPTAVIA® using multiple software systems. They must maintain a continuing knowledge base on products and services as well as OPTAVIA® business processes and procedures, along with the ability to research issues through available tools and resources.
This is a seasoned position, which requires advanced customer service skills and knowledge, along with the ability to use OPTAVIA®’s current technology to support multiple business needs, including international expansion.
Requires advanced knowledge base regarding OPTAVIA®’s products and programs and is proficient in communicating this information.
Customer Service Consultants must stay fully informed on all policies and procedures and be able to professionally communicate both positive and more complex feedback to callers explaining the “why” behind responses.
Must be able to effectively manage time in order to meet productivity standards and OPTAVIA® Coach resolution.
1. Answer e-mails, chats, and telephone calls in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
2. Conduct outbound calls to congratulate OPTAVIA® Coaches on rank advancements as well as educate on new products, services and systems.
3. Continually learn and adapt with business needs to meet or exceed Net Promoter Score (NPS).
4. Adhere to guidelines set by the quality assurance program in order to provide the Ultimate Client Experience. Meet or exceed quality metrics per department guidelines.
5. Ability to multi task between chat, e-mail, L.O.V.E. responses and incoming and outgoing calls.
6. Demonstrate superior listening skills and the ability to manage OPTAVIA® Coach, requests and concerns in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
7. Manage and resolve complex issues providing research that is timely and accurate with complete follow up regarding OPTAVIA® Coach concerns, questions, and complaints directly with OPTAVIA® Coaches.
8. Responsible for reporting and documenting quality assurance and control issues.
9. Demonstrate proficiency in the following queues: Returns and Exchanges, OPTAVIA® Coach Services, and sales, May also be required to cross train for international markets.
10. Responsible for maintaining an extensive knowledge of products, policies, and procedures, and the compensation plans of OPTAVIA® and Medifast.
11. Participate in OPTAVIA® initiatives, events and/or convention as needed.
12. Consistently look for new and improved methods of servicing OPTAVIA® Coaches and provide that feedback to immediate supervisor.