Processes all returns from the Distribution Centers. Develops and maintains customer satisfaction for the exchange program. Measures turnaround for customer returns and compensation credit. A liaison for Medifast Customer Call Center for issues pertaining to a return.
1. Examines and compares merchandise with original requisition to record information such as quantity, type of defects and date on invoice or other forms. Completed daily on average of 85pk
2. Prepares invoices and other forms for all returned goods. Completed daily according to return rates.
3. Daily sorting of resalable merchandise vs. disposable merchandise
4. Compiles and files list of merchandise handled and forwards information to Management team for daily review
5. Repacking and reprocessing of Medifast Products daily
6. Must be able to perform any other duties asked by a supervisor or team lead.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED). One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.